I am an A2 media student. This is my course blog in which i will post weekly information about what i have been up to in preparation for the finalisation of my media A level.
Sunday, 3 July 2011
First Presentation
I have chosen to collate information about online fashion store ASOS - it was an instant and easy choice for me as i receive weekly emails and seasonal magazines from themselves. I have 'liked' the facebook group and follow the twitter page, i feel that over the past few years the company have grown with the promotional fashion retail market. There are a great deal of exhibition and distribution methods used, however, i have picked a specific few to talk about on my prezi which is in working progress and will be posted when it is finished, i will then hopefully post a short evaluation on how the research i endure has helped me progress further and produce a successful (or not!) presentation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment